Saturday, September 12, 2009

Another Storyboard; this time better.

Well! I liked yesterday's update so much I decided to have another one! Here is another animatic storyboard for you to watch. I'm not embedding this one here, though. You'll have to click this thumbnail to be taken to a separate page to watch it there.


This storyboard was made a long while after the one in yesterday's post. Today's characters were derived out of those from yesterday, though I ended up making so many alterations that the only ostensible similarities remaining are that one is a girl, and the other is diminutive. I doubt I'll ever have the time or resources to take this short to final, but if I were to try, the characters would look a little something like this.

Neu and Kid Shift, respectively


No comments:

Post a Comment