Thursday, September 17, 2009

Animatic Storyboard PART TWO! ftw.

Hello again, dear readers!
Thank you all, everybody who gave feedback on the new work! I've been putting this blog together in a vacuum for the longest time; it's great to finally get input from real-live humans and not just the imaginary ones.
Response was so positive, in fact, that I decided to finish up production on the second instillation of the story: what we will call Animatic Storyboard: Part Two! This one was a lot more work because I only had bits and pieces of the artwork finished beforehand, so I had to fill in huge gaps with new art.


Part Two; Second Act; Segment #2/3: this new instillation is many things but nothing if not a continuation. If you're reading this for the first time, I insist that you wait to watch this piece until you've seen Part One first.

-JoeW.

No comments:

Post a Comment