Friday, April 17, 2009

Who Drew Two New for You? [a Clue: t'was me!]

First, I've worked that Clinton sketch from the previous post.


Clinton

Also look at this other weirdo. It's about time things got uncomfortable, did anyone else feel that way? Just me? Here's something I noticed when I was a kid--if you ask people to describe what they think the Boogeyman looks like, every single person will tell you something wildly different. Some people see him with horns, someone I knew thought he was a businessman who wanted to bury her in the yard. We all know Tim Burton's sack full of bugs.
Anyway, when I was a kid, I always thought the Boogeyman would look something like this:


Boogeyman

I hope the things I draw aren't in some Freudian way cryptic expressions of what I have inside me, because I'm pretty sure this one would mean something bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment